2013 Legislative Priority Issues
the VFPA Annual Meeting February 21, 2013
1. Amendments to the Use Value Appraisal program-eligibility rules, processing of management plans, and penalties for withdrawal.
2. Guidelines managing Storm Water Runoff from logging jobs and log landings.
3. State policy for utilizing timber resources for Biomass projects.
4. Proposed statewide timber practices regulation.
5. Revision of Vermont’s Acceptable Management Practices (AMP) guide.
6. Educate the public and State Government about all aspects of timber taxation.